Monday, September 23, 2013

My Favorite Verses

Hey, check out my version of My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music:

Psalm twenty th-ree verses one through to six
Psalm one-zero fo-our and Psalm one-zero fi-ive
Romans chapter eight... from one to the end
These have a few of my favorite ver----ses


John th-ree sixteen; John fifteen verse thirteen
I have been bou-ght with Christ's precious blo-od
God's love is shed abroad down in my heart
These are a few of my favorite ver----ses


I have been ble-essed with spiritual blessings
I am now ma-ade God's righ-teous-ness in Him
I sit by Chri-ist in Heavenly place
These are a few of my favorite ver----ses


When the road's long
When my path's dark
When the storms arise
I simply remember my favorite verse
And then I don't feel so-oo bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment