Monday, March 17, 2014

Dear Readers

Dear Readers,
I don’t know how many of y’all are out there. I previously [and mistakenly] judged the number of readers this blog had by the number of comments and Google pluses (which are usually very few) per post. I know you’re not very many, but I now know that you’re a lot more than I thought. I just want to say I appreciate you, and I hope my blog posts have been inspiring. Anyway, to avoid being too formal and being too mushy, lemme go straight to the point. I have invited my friend, Kunle, to be a writer on this blog too. Kunle’s being a blessing to me since the day I met him. He taught me how to study the Bible, and if I have to credit any human being for my spiritual growth, he’s the only one who deserves such credit. But no, I won’t credit any human, for it is God who worked in him for God’s own good pleasure in my life. All glory to Him alone. You are going to enjoy Kunle’s posts. I can assure you that. So, keep reading, keep on supporting. Thank you. And if we never get to see on this side of life, we should not fail to meet on the other side. God bless you.
Temi

No comments:

Post a Comment